Aironn started its activities in 2011 as a manufacturer which will reflect the power of Turkish engineering successfully in the ventilation industry. Since the day it was founded, Aironn wanted to make a difference in the sector and aimed to provide a solution by combining world standards in technology and innovation with cost advantage. Our most competitive instrument has created a strong R & D infrastructure with a view of not to price but to the differences we have created. It adopted and adopted R & D as a universal culture. After the fire, smoke and pressurization fans, jet fans, subway and tunnel fans, axial fans, EC fans, bunker ventilation fans, roof and channel type fans to bathroom fans, complete the fan product group.
Aironn, with its expertise in fan engineering, also included other system solutions for ventilation in production planning. Aironn is currently adding new ones to national and international certification studies;
• Fire resistance certificate according to APPlus - EN 12101-3: 2002 and UNE EN 12101-3: 2002 / AC: 2006
• APPlus - Fire Resistance Certificate 400 ° C / 2h according to EN 12101-3: 2002 and UNE EN 12101-3: 2002 / AC: 2006
• CE Certificate (EN 12101-3)
• TSE Turkish Standards Institute Certificate of Conformity to Criteria
• TOBB Domestic Goods Documents
• ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
• ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System
• ISO 10002: 2004 Customer Satisfaction Management System
•ISO 18001: 2007 OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety Management
The system owns certificates.
Thanks to Aironn Fan Design Group's CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis and original, innovative fan blade designs, AirSelection, AirSelection Atrium and AirSelectionT fan selection programs, Aironn is going further than producing and sell devices, system design and implementation groups provide the identity of the solution partner.
Airone, AMCA ANSI / AMCA 250-12 and / ANSI 210-07 in accordance with the standards by TÜV SÜD-accredited testing laboratory with a fan in Turkey "first" has taken to signing.